Enhance Creativity. Elevate Pride.
Our Common Core-Aligned classbook project allows your students to collaborate and create hardbound book for FREE!
Watch their faces light up when they find out they will become published authors!
Creating a classbook is a great way to inspire young writers and boost self-esteem while also promoting the benefits of reading and writing and applying Common Core skills. Plus, our classbook project promotes teamwork with a great reward: a one-of-a-kind professionally-published book. It’s as easy as taking an existing lesson and putting the final draft on our publishing kits.
Your FREE Kit Includes:
- A sample book, created by students just like yours
- 66 manuscript pages: 33 for text and 33 for illustrations
- Kit envelope with easy to follow instructions
- Order forms for parents
Whether you choose online publishing or our traditional paper kits, this fun and engaging project was designed to guide your students through the writing process.
Plus, our Studentreasures Publishing project:
- Is cross-curricular, flexible and meets Common Core Standards
- Motivates students & improves critical reading & writing skills
- Supports differentiated learning & builds student pride & confidence
- Provides easy-to-follow instructions & start-to-finish project support
- Makes teaching writing easy & fun
- Thrills parents & administrators when they see the students’ work come to life in a hardbound book
You’ve got enough on your plate. Partner with Studentreasures and we’ll help you achieve your reading and writing objectives with our fun publishing project!
I have greatly enjoyed this program. I published with my class last year and received awesome feedback from my parents and students. So this year, I launched the program for the entire school, even for the staff. How profoundly remarkable your program is!”
Ivy Randle, Teacher
$100 Classroom Grant Giveaway!
Publish in December 2014 – February 2015 and you’re automatically entered in our $100-A-Day Grant Giveaway!
- Must Publish in December 2014 – February 2015.
- Winners will be announced at the end of each month.